Position Title: Surface Water Monitor
Organization: Wyoming Department of Environmental Quality
Location: Lander, WY
- Measuring chemical, biological and physical properties of streams and lakes
- Collecting water, aquatic invertebrate, and algae samples
- Measuring stream morphology and habitat characteristics
- Assist with field season preparation
- Review maps and geographic data to select monitoring sites
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications: Possess, or be working towards, a Bachelor’s degree in the sciences and the ability to walk in wet, cold, muddy conditions to collect samples.
Start/End Dates: May 1
Salary/Pay: $18 per hour
Application Deadline: April 15
How to Apply: Apply online or call (307) 587-1111 for more information.