Position Title: Water and Land Summer Internship Program
Organization: Northern Arizona University‘s Environmental Outreach Program
Location: Multiple Locations
Organization Overview: The purpose of the Environmental Education Outreach Program (EEOP) is to interest Native American students in environmental careers and to assist schools in improving environmental science literacy.
Position Overview: This program provides the opportunity for students to gain hands-on skills with tribal environmental offices or other organizations managing water and land resources.
The internship is designed to give current college students an opportunity to:
- Enter water and land management professions and to build their professional skills and experience.
- Receive a salary while studying water and related natural resources topics.
- Increase the awareness of water resources issues and management perspectives for land and water management professionals and students.
- Be a US Citizen.
- Possess at valid driver’s license. (Not required for all internships).
- Be a full-time student during Spring 2023 (12 hrs undergrad, 9 hrs grad) with at least a 2.5 cumulative GPA.
- Be majoring in an environmental or related field like science (biology, chemistry, ecology), engineering, planning, policy, law, Civil Engineering, Hydrology, Planning, Public Policy, Law, Agricultural Sciences
- Positions open to all students.
Application Deadline: April 19
Pay: $17 per hour for 8-10 weeks.
How to Apply: Please use the online application or online flyer to view the full job description as well as how to apply.