Diablo Lake, WA
Organization: North Cascades Institute
- Works collaboratively with Learning Center Director to provide leadership of the Learning Center community; nurture and coach staff to reach their full potential
- Maximize use of Learning Center program staff and facilities to achieve goals related to program audience, quality, content, enrollment and finances.
- Serves as member of the Institute’s Leadership Team; sustains programmatic, administrative and fundraising links to other teams and staff
- Reports on programming to Learning Center Director, Executive Director, Board of Directors and staff. Prepares materials to keep board and staff informed and engaged in the evaluation and evolution of Learning Center programs.
- Welcomes and hosts participants and guests at the Center.
- Plays an active role in risk management, strategic planning, inter-office communications, special initiatives, and other duties as assigned by the Learning Center Director or Executive Director.
- Enthusiasm for the mission of the North Cascades Institute.
- Demonstrated ability to coach and motivate staff and foster a positive workplace environment.
- Initiative/ability to prioritize tasks with exemplary time management and problem-solving skills.
- Strong writing and presentation skills.
- Professional experience in environmental or place-based education (minimum 3 years)
- Strong leadership skills (minimum 3 years supervisory experience)
- Ability to accommodate a varied work schedule including occasional evenings and weekends.
Salary/pay: Salary range is $55,000.00 – $65,000.00 depending on experience. This is a regular, full-time, exempt position. We offer a competitive compensation package; benefits include paid time-off, medical/dental insurance, short and long-term disability, tax-deferred annuity and defined contribution retirement plans.
Link to more information: View the full list of responsibilities.
How to apply: Please apply online on our website at: http://ncascades.atsondemand.com/ Complete the online application and upload a resume and a cover letter applicable for this position.