Organization: The National Wildlife Federation
Duties: NWF’s new sportswomen’s initiative, Artemis, is key to the conservation movement’s future and will play a defining role in NWF’s public lands and sporting conservation portfolios. The Artemis program manager will manage the entire Artemis program and continue to build on the foundation already in place. The employee will work to develop the efficacy of Artemis from the financial, advocacy, and visibility standpoints to become a nationwide conservation force in conjunction with NWF affiliates.
- BA or BS, with strong course work or work experience in public policy, natural resources management, political science, or grassroots campaigns
- Minimum of five years campaign or advocacy experience
- Experience with fundraising and/or capital campaigns
- Experience working on a campaign, grassroots organizing
- Experience using social media tools, online organizing
- Distinct familiarity with women’s and sportswomen’s conservation issues
- Excellent organizational, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work on a team and also follow through on assigned tasks independently
- Good multi-tasking and time management skills; ability to meet deadlines; ability to meet unanticipated needs
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Drive
- HTML, Photoshop, and/or Web Content Management experience a plus!
- Strong personal commitment to conservation and love of hunting and/or fishing
Link to more information: Learn more about the program and apply.