Organization: University of New Hampshire
Participation in the following events (all in Durham, NH) is required:
- Orientation: May 29-31, 2018. Lodging and food will be provided. A limited number of travel scholarships will be available to assist with transportation to Durham.
- Midterm Presentations: July 12, 2018. Travel support from project location provided.
- Final Presentations: August 10, 2018. Travel support from project location provided.
- Students enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program, and recent graduates, are welcome to apply.
- Academic backgrounds in the fields indicated in the individual project postings are preferred; these vary widely.
- We will encourage, but not require, an academic sponsor or reference for each fellow, and where possible we will ask that course credits are awarded.
Start and end dates: June 4th – August 17th
Salary/pay: $6,000 stipend
Link to more information: Find out more and apply.
How to apply:
- Review the program information above to understand the eligibility requirements, selection timeline and process, obligations, and benefits.
- Review the list of 2018 Fellowship Projects and determine which one/s for which you want to apply (up to 3).
- Review best practices for applying.
- Assemble one PDF document that includes a cover letter, resume, list of three references with contact information, and a SHORT writing sample (no more than two pages).
Application deadline: February 14, 2018