Organization: Grand Canyon Trust
Contact: Ethan Aumack
- Responsible for data entry into general ledger system using restricted and budget formats for tracking.
- Produces quarterly statements for the financial committee.
- Provides monthly budgeting information with actual revenue and expense statements for Grand Canyon Trust and North Rim Ranch, LLC project managers.
- Processes depreciation schedules.
- Manages cash flow by forecasting and anticipating cash needs and managing short-term investments.
- Oversees the accounts receivable, accounts payable, and payroll systems.
- Oversees the accurate reporting of quarterly payroll tax reports, yearly W2s, and 1099s.
- Reports on 1098 gift annuities.
- Calculates payroll salaries at the beginning, any changes during, and at the end of the year.
- This position requires at least a B.A. or B.S. degree in accounting, finance, or a related field, or seven years of experience in fund accounting and auditing for non-profits.
- Experience working with CRM databases and electronic payroll processing systems preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with a diverse leadership team.
- Willingness to relocate to Flagstaff, Arizona.
- Willingness to travel and work weekends and evenings when needed.
Link to more information: Learn more about the position.
How to apply: Please send a cover letter, résumé, and three references via email (in PDF format, no ZIP files please) to Senior Director of Administration Darcy Allen at email@example.com.