Organization: Grand Canyon Trust
- Responsible for the switchboard (telephone), mail, tracking and reporting of postage, ordering and stocking of printed materials, purchasing of general office, kitchen, and bathroom supplies.
- Responsible for the upkeep and coordinated maintenance of office equipment with various suppliers.
- Run monthly postage reports for accounting.
- Assist administrative manager with facility maintenance and contractor and vendor management for annual maintenance schedules.
- Detail-oriented with strong sense of personal accountability.
- Minimum of two years of clerical, secretarial, and/or administrative support experience. Data entry experience preferred.
- Strong mathematical skills and accounting experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with a diverse constituency and perform well under pressure.
- Must be a team player and be accountable to others, one’s self, and to the core values of the organization.
- Good time-management and organizational skills, including the ability to focus on a few high-priority projects and to keep them moving forward simultaneously and on schedule.
Link to more information: View the full description.
How to apply: Please submit a cover letter, résumé, and three professional references (in PDF format, no ZIP files) to Christine Sweeter at email@example.com. No phone calls, please.