Organization: Campus Sustainability Committee – University of Wyoming
- Work with staff across campus—including physical plant, accounting, research, and other units—to gather greenhouse gas emissions data
- Compile data into an Excel-based carbon calculator
- Complete a report summarizing emissions and progress toward goals to reduce emissions.
- Summarize findings to Campus Sustainability Committee and work with CSC Communications Intern to disseminate findings
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Basic spreadsheet/Excel knowledge—how to enter data, create graphs, etc.
- Ability to work independently and with others across campus.
Start and end dates: 10–15 hours per week during the spring semester.
Salary/pay: stipend of $1,500.
Link to more information: Learn more and apply.
How to apply: Please submit a single PDF document that includes the following:
- A cover letter explaining your qualifications for the position including any relevant work/volunteer/class experiences, how the position would benefit you academically and professionally, and why you are interested in the position;
- Current resume or CV
- Contact information for 2 academic and/or professional references who can speak to your work ethic and communication skills;
- A transcript of UW courses (can be unofficial printed off WyoWeb)Submit materials electronically to Nicole Korfanta at email@example.com.
Application deadline: February 28 at 5pm.