Organization: Concordia College
Duties: The Sustainability Coordinator serves as a key facilitator of sustainability-related activity on campus. The successful candidate will provide broad institutional leadership in the college’s efforts to infuse sustainability principles into all curricular, co-curricular, and operational aspects of the college. The central focus of the position is on engaging with students, faculty, and staff to promote sustainability across campus and to facilitate worthy initiatives. The Sustainability Coordinator will work collaboratively with a diverse array of units of the college as Concordia moves towards achieving its Vision for Sustainability.
- A BA/BS with at least two full years working in the field of sustainability or in higher education and with a demonstrated record of achievement.
- Highly effective leadership, collaborative, and interpersonal relationship skills; able to work successfully with students, faculty, administrators, and staff.
- Strong organizational skills and able to handle at one time multiple projects of varying size and complexity.
- Demonstrated ability to design, manage, and implement projects.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; good computer skills.
- The ability to understand technical and financial data (on carbon emissions, electricity costs, etc.) and to relate them to the general community.
- An understanding of and interest in the global dimensions of sustainability.
- Support for the mission and vision of Concordia College.
Link to more information: View the full requirements and apply.
Application deadline: 03/02/2018