- Carries out logistical tasks to implement all marketing strategies
- Updates social media accounts with current and relevant photos, videos, and other content
- Responds to posts or comments to bring value to user’s interactions
- Reads short articles and writes summaries which are usable on social media
- Completes other social media projects as assigned, grows online following
- Creative, self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration.
- Experience with Microsoft applications, Google Analytics, Hootsuite, Mailchimp, and basic photo editing and video editing software.
- Familiarity and proficiency with mainstream social media platforms
- Good writing skills
Start and end dates: May 21 – August 19 (13 weeks)
Salary/pay: $560 per week.
Link to more information: View the complete description.
How to apply: Please send your resume and a cover letter to Jennifer Thompson, UW Extension Small Acreage Outreach Coordinator, at email@example.com.
Application deadline: March 5th.