Jackson Hole & Laramie, WY
Organization: Teton Science Schools
Duties: For summer 2018, our team seeks a research assistant to join Clare in the field at TSS for 6 weeks, followed followed by 5 additional weeks of data processing and analysis in Laramie.
- Interest in field science, science education, mixed methods research, collaborative research teams, middle school learning, and/or educational research
- Commitment to 6 consecutive weeks of field research in Jackson, WY (5/20 – 6/30)
- Commitment to 5 consecutive weeks of data analysis in Laramie (7/9 – 8/9)
- Willingness to learn and use interview protocols with students and instructors
- Willingness to learn NVivo 11 qualitative data analysis software.
Salary/pay: All food and housing covered during 6 weeks in Jackson (communal living environment, working closely with a small research team); summer research stipend of $2,900;
Link to more information: Learn more about the position.
How to apply: Interested applicants should send (1) a cover letter explai ning why you want to join our research team, your releva nt experiences, and why you would be an asset to our team, (2) a resume, and (3) a n unofficial transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com . We will follow up with i n-person interviews for qualified applicants.