Laramie, WyomingOrganization: Sierra Club
Contact: Connie Wilbert, Chapter Director, Sierra Club Wyoming Chapter, firstname.lastname@example.org, 307-460-8046
Duties: The Chapter Conservation Organizer is responsible for ensuring that the Chapter’s conservation program objectives, as determined by the Wyoming Chapter Board, are implemented. Working closely with chapter volunteer leaders and staff, (s)he helps develop and implement program strategies, and assists with legislative and fundraising activities as assigned. Learn more by viewing the online job posting.
- B.A./B.S. degree in Environmental Studies, Political Science, Biology, or a similar field.
- One to two years experience in grassroots organizing and coalition building.
- Demonstrated ability to work with volunteers.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Some travel required: mostly in-state, occasionally out-of-state.
- Occasional evening and weekend work required.
- Valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record.
Salary/pay: Competitive salary package commensurate with skills and experience plus excellent benefits that include medical, dental, and vision coverage, and a retirement savings 401(k) plan.
Link to more information: View the full job posting and apply online.