Job Title: Guest Services Representative
Organization: Rawlins KOA Campground
Description: The Rawlins KOA is seeking a part-time Guest Services representative for the 2019 tourism season. RV parks and campgrounds are typically more “outdoorsy” than a hotel venue. This is an opportunity to learn about hospitality and tourism in Carbon County, Wyoming, gain experience working in RV park hospitality, helping travelers with their travels in Wyoming.
- Morning 8 am – 11 am
- Open store for the day.
- Check that coffee maker is on and has water
- Check night registrations to see who came in during the night. Verify this against campers in the park. It will be necessary to log on to Kampsight to see who is on site vs. who came in late.
- Ring up any night registrations.
- Prepare reservations for campers coming in during the afternoon.
- Check bathrooms and showers for any messes from the night before.
- Sweep and dust store.
- Restock merchandise, as necessary.
- Dispense propane, if trained to do so
- Sell store merchandise
- Cleaning to be started when the last campers have left campground. (This may also be done by 2 people or maintenance person. Duties to be determined as needed).
- 3 pm – closing
- Check in and/or register campers who arrive at the park.
- Dispense propane (if trained)
- Sell merchandise
- Re-stock merchandise, as needed
- Prepare night registration information
- Check bathrooms and showers and laundry room for any messes (periodically)
- Store closing
- Count cash drawer and make sure proper change is in drawer.
Timeline & Compensation: 2019 tourism season. This position will work approximately 24-32 hours per week. Pay rate is $10-12/hour – all hours paid.
How to Apply: Please contact Marilyn Godfrey at 719-651-5110 (cell) with questions and/or to complete an application.