Job Title: Crew Leader
Type of opportunity: Want to make a difference in your community? The Wyoming Conservation Corps is looking for 8 crew leaders and 2 crew leaders for the Veterans Trail Crew.
Contact: email email@example.com
- Spend your summer exploring the mountains and valleys of Wyoming completing conservation projects with 7 other amazing people on your crew!
- Learn about careers in natural resources around Wyoming
- Earn your Wilderness First Responder Certification and two upper division credit from the ENR department of the University of Wyoming at no cost to you
- Be a part of something bigger than yourself as you learn about the history of the Conservation Corps, AmeriCorps and the beauty of Wyoming+
- Able to lift 50lbs
- High School Diploma or GED
- US Citizen and eligible to earn AmeriCorps Education Award and ENR Credit at UW
- Please read Corps Member FAQs & Expectations and Crew Position Considerations
- Living stipend – $7,200.00
- Earn an AmeriCorps Education Award – $3,047.50
Link to more information:
How to apply: Follow the link above