Job Title: Reclamation Field Technician
Organization: KC Harvey Environmental, LLC
Type of opportunity: KC Harvey is an environmental consulting and field services firm headquartered in Bozeman, Montana. We are seeking multiple Reclamation Field Technicians to assist with reclamation activities in our North Dakota operations. The position is based in Western North Dakota supporting our Bakken operations. These positions require the ability to perform manual labor and operate light equipment. Employees who demonstrate the ability to work independently may have the opportunity to work on other projects in Montana, Wyoming, or Texas.
- Oil well pad reclamation seeding
- Hydro-seeding and straw mulching
- Pipeline and powerline right-of-way restoration and seeding
- Tree and shrub planting and watering
- Weed control (mowing and herbicide application)
- Equipment operation
- Fence installation and repair
CDL tanker and hauling candidates who demonstrate adequate experience and leadership skills may be hired as crew leaders/foreman and will assist with planning, preparation, and documentation of daily activities.
- Maintain a positive attitude, be willing to learn, and work well as part of a team
- Work long hours in the field, sometimes in inclement conditions
- Be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Know how to use and interpret maps and GPS unitsHave experience driving pickup trucks and/orATVsin off-road environments
- Maintain high standards of safety
- Have a clean driving record
- Participate in pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- Be willing to live in employee housing
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Oil field experience
- Oil field safety training (i.e. OSHA, SafeLand, H2S, etc.)
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
Start and end dates: Positions are available from April through November 2019
Salary/pay: We offer competitive pay (starting at $17/hour, depending on experience)with significant overtime potential. Lodging and per diem are provided.
How to apply: To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.