Philadelphia, PA or Dover, NH
Job Title: Director of Campus Expansion
Organization: PLAN (Post Landfill Action Network)
Outreach and Organizing
- Build strategy and goals to onboard minority-serving institutions, community colleges, and two-year institutions and navigate the growth of the Campus Coordination team to appropriately support these schools.
- Coordinate in-person visits with students and staff at MSIs
- Training all new Campus Coordination staff in pitching membership, onboarding campuses and advising members
- Facilitate decision-making processes about campus relationships with Campus Coordination Team
- Manage membership systems such as the Member Hub, training sign up systems and membership benefits documents and resources.
- Manage and troubleshoot retention and management systems such as budgets, membership database, etc.
Campus Coordination and Retention
- Provide ongoing advising, guidance, and training for students from afar (and in-person as needed) on roughly 30 member campuses. In addition, negotiate the resigning process for these campuses each year and onboard new member campuses as needed.
- Assist in leading online training and workshops throughout the year
- Background in campus/community organizing and student leadership with the ability to train and mentor student leaders on campuses across the country.
- Experience in outreach and database management (whether campus or community outreach) with additional interest or experience in campus network expansion
- Experience or knowledge of the historical importance of minority-serving institutions (MSIs)
Preferred Skills (not required):
- Basic understanding or willingness to learn WordPress site management.
- Bilingual (Spanish)
- Skills within Human Resources
Start and end dates: July 8th (Full-time position)
Salary/pay: Salaried position starting at $30,000/annually. Available benefits include PTO throughout the year, a designated electronics stipend, a monthly health insurance stipend, an annual cell phone plan.
Link to more information: https://www.postlandfill.org/careers-internships/?mc_cid=e768d379a3&mc_eid=eb4b95bb51
How to apply: Interested candidates should fill out the linked form which will ask you to upload a resume, cover letter, and peer reference. Application Timeline:
Application Deadline: Sunday, March 24th (at 11:59 pm). We will follow up with candidates for interviews during the weeks of March 25, April 1, 8, 15 with a tentative notification date of April 22nd.