Job Title: Horseback Trail Ride Guide
Organization: Rockin’ M Ranch
Type of opportunity: Horseback trail guide/wrangler needed for the 2019 Summer. Rockin’ M Ranch is a small guest ranch/horseback trail ride business in Alpine, Wyoming, 39 miles from Jackson Hole (6 hours from Laramie). The majority of the work will be guiding daily horseback rides, along with some maintenance including, fence building and repair, staining, yard/ranch work, etc.
- Some horse skills are preferred
- You will need to be capable of driving a standard transmission diesel pickup with a 28’ horse trailer (mostly on dirt roads) on a daily basis or be willing to learn
- A current first aide/c.p.r. course is a requirement prior to your arrival and can easily be obtained through an online course
- A good work ethic, the ability to entertain people, and patience are critical to this job
- No major game and fish violations or felony convictions
Start and end dates: mid-May and leaving late Augus
Salary/pay: Pay is $1500 per month 5 days per week. Tips tend to average around $75 per day. Housing is provided and few meals
Link to more information: Check us out at rockinmranchwyoming.com or rockinmhorsebackrides.com
How to apply: Please send your resume’ to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 307-654-2288.