Job Title: Summer Intern
Organization: Platte River Trails Trust
Type of opportunity: The Platte River Trails Trust is a non-profit organization with a mission to build, maintain and enhance Casper’s non-motorized trail system. We feel trails are a key component to a vibrant and healthy community and impact our ability to attract businesses and retain a qualified work force. Our work is broad and includes non-profit management and development, marketing, public relations and special event implementation. This internship provides an opportunity to learn and assist with various tasks related to the day to day operations of a trail building non-profit organization. The work will be varied and include assisting with board meetings, special events organization and implementation, promotional campaigns, office support and other trail related activities. To learn more about our organization visit, http://www.platterivertrails.com
- Support the work of the Executive Director by assisting with organizing board meetings, coordinating the management of the front office including calendaring, filing, customer interface, and event management, and assisting with marketing and development activities.
- Assist with coordination and execution of special events including vendor organization.
- Execute specific projects and promotions as assigned with the ability to work independently and efficiently.
- Assist in set-up and tear-down of onsite and off-site events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Good working knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet software skills
- Strong professional presence.
Start and end dates: 40 HOURS PER WEEK, May 28 – August 23
Salary/pay: $10.50 per hour
How to apply: PLEASE SEND RESUMES AND A COVER LETTER TO Angela Emery, Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: May 3, 2019