Job Title: Environmental Planner
Type of opportunity: As a Planner within the Environmental Planning and Permitting Practice in our Redding, CA office, you’ll have the opportunity to provide planning support for transportation, water resources and utility projects with regular client interaction. Working with other members of the team, you’ll serve as a key team member leading and supporting team members, coordinating with multiple client technical leads, organizing and summarizing technical material for several projects simultaneously. You will develop your planning and permitting skills on a variety of projects within northern California, as well as growing your core skills in task coordination and leadership.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher, in Urban, Regional or Environmental Planning, Environmental Science, Geography, Biology/Ecology, Landscape Architecture or related field
- Knowledge of state DOT, FHWA, and local agency CEQA and NEPA processes, and local, state and federal permitting processes.
- 0-5 years’ worth of work experience in environmental consulting, planning or permitting.
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a collaborative team contributing to the preparation of environmental documentation for water resources and transportation projects
- Ability to foster relationships with large project teams, client, client’s contractors staff, and third-party consultants.
- Ability to work full-time with some limited travel to project sites within northern California.
How to apply: Apply here