Job Title: Technology Assistant
Organization: University of Wyoming Science Initiative
Type of opportunity: The purpose of this position is to enable the Science Initiative’s Roadshow to broaden their outreach through creation of interactive virtual products. They aim to create resources such as interactive videos, website interfaces and at-a-distance teaching tools that can be utilized by both teachers and learners across levels. This position can be done 100% remotely and is expected to be about 10 hours a week.
- Attend weekly Science Initiative Outreach team planning meetings
- Design digital products that communicate with broad audiences (pre K-12 through adults) and allow that audience to interact with the products
- Skills in video editing including interactive video elements
- Existing web design or design skills that are transferable to web design
- Experience using social media as a communication platform
- Education: High School Diploma or GED Experience
- Experience: skills in video editing, visual design, and social media.
- Other requirements: Must be an enrolled undergraduate, graduate, or post-baccalaureate student at the University of Wyoming or a Wyoming Community College
- University of Wyoming CMS training and experience
- K-12 teaching interest or experience in outreach and/or community-based work
How to apply: Click here
Application deadline: Open until filled