Job Title: Summer Camp Counselor
Organization: Camp Winadu
- This is a role as a camp counselor working on a 90-acre facility with 400 campers who attend the camp for all 7 weeks and 200 plus staff members from all over the world. This is a great role for anyone interested in a fun summer job, working outside and mentoring kids.
- Staff will work closely with Camp Directors on camper care and well-being. In addition your work will include mentoring campers throughout the day taking part in all 40 plus activities from the Lake to Tennis as well special events within our own camp.
- All Counselors at Winadu are General Sports Counselors and will be assigned to an age group of boys with whom they will work and in any given day can be coaching NFL Day, March Madness Day, spending time at the pool or lake or participating in a camp fire. Female staff will have their own housing.
- The ideal candidate will be high energy, fun and excited to work with kids plus have a solid work ethic and ability to pay attention to small details.
- This is an ideal opportunity for students of any major as it allows you to work with kids, in sports while having fun and gaining hands on practical experience towards your degree and career.
- You will leave Winadu with networking opportunities plus Leadership & Professional Development.
- They offer a competitive salary, generous travel stipend plus all housing and meals as part of this internship.
- Camp Winadu is approximately 2.5 hours from Boston & NYC, located in the Berkshire Mountain Region of Massachusetts.
How to Apply: Please click here to view the application and full job description