Position Title: Administrative Coordinator
Organization: Wildlands Restoration Volunteers
Position Overview: Wildlands Restoration Volunteers seeks an Administrative Coordinator to manage the Longmont office, and to provide administrative, program and event support to support a year-round team of experienced staff who work closely with a large corps of dedicated and inspiring volunteers. WRV is a lean and highly effective organization that relies on the flexibility of staff to accomplish a wide variety of work. This position will be in-person at our Longmont office. Preferences for occasional remote work can be considered in the future.
The Administrative Coordinator is a diverse role focused on administrative support and operations management. Below is a breakdown of role responsibilities. Balance varies seasonally.
Philanthropy Administration (40%) •
- Enter donor and gift data into donor database; regularly check accuracy of records. •
- Write donor thank you notes and tax acknowledgement letters. •
- Collate and mail membership renewal letters, event invitations, etc. •
- Support the creation and distribution of the bi-annual donor newsletter.
Program Support (35%) •
- Serve as front-line interface (phone, email, in-person) with volunteers and partners.
- Assist staff with volunteer recruitment and management activities.
- Support the creation and distribution of bi-weekly Project Digests.
- Support planning of annual events such as Spring Potluck, Volunteer Appreciation Dinner, Team Night, and other major non-project events.
Office / Facilities Management (25%)
- Maintain a well-functioning office and on-site toolshed.
- Manage mail system and other documents.
- Serve as fleet manager for WRV vehicles.
- Collate information for meetings / grants / audits, etc.
- Manage inventory of collateral materials (e.g. brochures, letterhead, t-shirts, etc.)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook), databases, and other technology
- Minimum of two years of relevant experience
- Experience managing an office, making calls and answering phones, and with customer service
- Experience with data entry and electronic file organization
- Ability to prioritize and manage several tasks simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Working knowledge of office equipment
Salary/pay: Compensation will be $20 per hour, plus benefits that include a monthly healthcare stipend, access to a Simple IRA with up to 3% employer match, 15 days of PTO (to start) and 11 paid holidays.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2021 or until position is filled
How to apply & application deadline: Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Applications will be reviewed starting June 30th and will continue to be reviewed until position is filled. For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 303-543-1411. To view the full job description as well as how to apply, click here