Cheyenne, WY, Laramie, WY or Ft. Collins, CO
Position Title: Mid-Level Engineer
Organization: Trihydro Corporation
Location: Cheyenne, WY, Laramie, WY or Ft. Collins, CO
Organization Overview: Trihydro, a mid-sized engineering and environmental consulting firm with a national footprint, is seeking dynamic, staff engineers to join the team. This position will focus on field support, construction oversight, site inspections, remediation system operation and maintenance, environmental sampling, data management and presentation, and report writing. If you are an engineer interested in career-growth opportunities and joining a growing team, it is encouraged for you to apply!
Duties: In your role as a Mid-Level Engineer, you will have responsibilities such as project management, planning and identifying staff to implement a variety of field projects, developing design criteria and calculations, remedial measures evaluations, development of detailed construction plans and related documentation, field data collection, data review, quality assurance/quality control, construction inspections, assist with construction administration, report writing, proposal writing, and client relationship management. This position requires working with several regulatory agencies so previous experience related to negotiating and communicating with regulatory agencies is a plus. Other responsibilities include budget management, mentoring staff on technical and project implementation topics. Experience working for petroleum sector clients, knowledge of refinery operations, and proven expertise in successfully managing environmental remediation issues and addressing requirements is preferred. This position does require traveling to various project locations (40% of work will include travel).
- 7-10 years of relevant experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, or related field
- Written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with clients and project team members
- Good employment or academic history with a commitment to safe work practices
- Initiative and motivation with an emphasis on completing project deliverables on schedule and that meet quality expectations
- Reliable, team-oriented work habits
- Ability to travel to client sites and other Trihydro offices
- A clean driving record
- Ability to work independently
How to apply: Please click here to view the full job description as well as details on how to apply.