Converse County, WY
Position Title: Ayers Natural Bridge Caretakers
Organization: Converse County, WY
Position Overview: Converse County, Wyoming is seeking applicants for the Ayres Natural Bridge Park Caretaker position. The caretaker position is two positions: one full-time seasonal employee and one part-time seasonal employee. Due to caretaker housing provided by the County and the requirement that both employees reside at the park during the open season (April 15th to October 15th), the ideal candidates for these two positions would be a couple or other family members. However, all qualified candidates will be given equal opportunity consideration.
Duties: The positions require performance of semi-skilled work in the maintenance of public grounds, buildings, and equipment. Work assignments will become necessary from time to time and will require additional skills such as mechanical, plumbing, minimal electrical, minimal carpentry, and grounds maintenance experience.
- High School diploma or equivalent achievement.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Prior education or experience in general maintenance and repair of buildings, grounds, and equipment preferred.
- Both employees must be 21 years of age or older, must be able to participate in an oral interview, and must submit to a background check.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to physically perform all required tasks.
Benefits: Salary will be based upon experience for both the full-time and part-time positions with no overtime or compensatory time offered. Some benefits are available for the full-time employee. Housing is provided at Ayres’ Natural Bridge Park, and all utility costs will be paid by the County. Both positions will be under the supervision of the Parks and Recreation Board of Directors. The full-time employee may occasionally supervise seasonal workers.
How to Apply: Please click here to view the full job description and application.