Fort Collins, CO
Job Title: Grants Management Specialist
Organization: US Forest Service
Location: Fort Collins, CO
- Reviews applications and other agreement proposals for technical adequacy and compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and policy.
- Examines draft documents and reviews the following: Instrument, Legal Authority, Signatory Authority, Assurances and Provisions, Competition, and Appropriation Usage
- Communicates to management changes in policy, regulations, and legal authorities affecting agreements as appropriate.
- Administers assigned grants after award including conducting regularly scheduled monitoring of the grantees to ensure compliance with grants/agreements awards.
- Maintains a tracking system of awarded grants and cooperative agreements. Independently closes out grants and agreements
- Assists in application review for compliance with policies and procedures.
- Duties listed are at the full performance level.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or National.
- Males born after 12/31/1959 must be Selective Service registered or exempt.
- Subject to satisfactory adjudication of background investigation and/or fingerprint check.
- Successful completion of one year probationary period, unless previously served.
- Per Public Law 104-134 all Federal employees are required to have federal payments made by direct deposit to their financial institution.
- Successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit e-verify.gov
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If selected, must submit proof of vaccination or request a religious or reasonable accommodation.
In order to qualify, you must meet the eligibility and qualifications requirements as defined below by the closing date of the announcement. For more information on the qualifications for this position, visit the Office of Personnel Management’s General Schedule Qualification Standards.
Application Deadline: December 8
How to apply: To view the full jobs description as well as how to apply, please click here.