Estes Park, CO
Job Title: Outdoor Education Lead instructor
Organization: YMCA of the Rockies
Location: Estes Park, Colorado
-Respond to user requests for service, troubleshoot problems and develop solutions as needed.
-Participate and lead Outdoor Education training.
-Mentor Outdoor Education Staff Members.
-Facilitate classes and follow curriculum when working with visiting school groups.
-Run climbing wall and low ropes programs for visiting groups and schools.
-Predict, prevent, identify and respond to safety issues.
-Communicate with all guests in a mature, responsible fashion.
-Assist in program development and advancement.
-Participate in daily cleaning of program buildings as assigned.
-Work in other departments or program areas as assigned.
- Possess an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Education, Science, Environmental Studies, Biology, or similar area of study.
- Experience working with Children is required.
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must be fluent in speaking English
- Must possess current First Aid and CPR certification
Start/End dates: March 14-June 3/10
How to apply: Please click here to apply or email Sami WolniakowskI if you have questions