Job Title: Seasonal Teacher Naturalist
Organization: Montana Audubon Center
Location: Billings, MT
- Develop and/or implement curriculum for a variety of outdoor programing
- Co-teach and collaborate with other staff members.
- Learn and teach about local Montana natural history.
- Safely manage program participants in an outdoor environment.
- Participate in daily, weekly, and seasonal cleaning/maintenance procedures.
- Be willing to work some evenings and weekends, and teach in other program areas as needed.
- April-May 15+ hours/week; June-August 25+ hours/week, with possibility of long-term hire into the fall
- Can be used for academic credit or internship hours (approval of institution needed)
- Housing not provided
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Self-motivation and flexibility are required.
- Have the ability to collaborate with members of a team as well as work independently.
- Have some experience working with children.
- Be able to spend 90% of teaching time outdoors.
Start/End Dates: April 6 or as soon as possible after this date; tentative ending date is August 10
Salary/Pay: $11-12/hour pay rate; based on experience
Application Deadline: February 15, or until positions are filled
How to Apply: Please send a cover letter and resume to Taisha Haggard at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 406-294-5099