based in Laramie, WY
Job Title: Research Assistants
Organization: Wyoming Survey and Analysis Center
Location: based in Laramie, WY
Position Overview: The Wyoming Survey & Analysis Center is looking for responsible and reliable individuals to serve as research assistants. A pair of researchers will travel throughout the state to complete a coverage study and tobacco compliance inspections at randomly sampled locations. Inspectors will travel to randomly selected areas of the state and canvas the area looking for stores that sell tobacco products. After completing the coverage study, inspectors will again travel the state and enter tobacco retailer locations to complete inspections and collaborate to record data. Coverage study trips will take place in May and June and inspection trips will occur in June and July. Qualified applicants must have a valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle, and be organized, detail-oriented, collaborative, and communicative.
- Age 18, 19, or 20 for the duration of inspections
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Collaborative, willing to work with others
- Strong communication skills
- Access to a reliable vehicle
- Pass UW’s background check and driving record check
- Comfort/experience collaborating with law enforcement
- Experience with research and/or completing paperwork
Benefits: Pay is $16 per hour. Lodging costs for research assistants are paid directly by the research project. Research assistants will be reimbursed for mileage and per diem for food expenses.
How to Apply: Contact Luke Todd at email@example.com for more information or to apply.