Job Title: Water and Land Summer Internship Program
Organization: Northern Arizona University
Location: Flagstaff, AZ
Position Overview: This program provides the opportunity for students to gain hands-on skills with tribal environmental offices or other organizations managing water and land resources.
The internship is designed to give current college students an opportunity to:
- Enter water and land management professions and to build their professional skills and experience.
- Receive a salary while studying water and related natural resources topics.
- Increase the awareness of water resources issues and management perspectives for land and water management professionals and students.
- Be a US Citizen.
- Possess at valid driver’s license. (Not required for all internships).
- Be a full-time student during Spring 2022 (12 hrs undergrad, 9 hrs grad) with at least a 2.5 cumulative GPA.
- Be majoring in an environmental or related field like science (biology, chemistry, ecology), engineering, planning, policy, law, Civil Engineering, Hydrology, Planning, Public Policy, Law, Agricultural Sciences
- Positions open to all students.
Application Deadline: May 10
How to Apply:
- Complete registration
- Review host sites
- Submit host site preferences
- Submit the following documents in a single email as PDF files. Do not send word documents or images.
- A current resume
- Native American Students Only – Certificate of Indian Blood, tribal enrollment documentation or a letter explaining tribal affiliation
- Two signed recommendations (References may also email recommendations directly to ITEP Staff).
- Unofficial college transcript(s)
- A one-page essay on your interest in environmental careers and working on tribal water and land resource issues. (Make sure essay has your name on it.)
Please submit your documents by email or mail:
Email documents to: email@example.com
Mail documents to:
ITEP-EEOP Internship Program
PO Box 5768
Flagstaff, AZ 86011
Please click here to view the complete online internship posting.