Job Title: Marketing Internship
Organization: University of Wyoming Art Museum
Location: Laramie, WY
Position Overview: To assist the UW Art Museum Marketing Coordinator with marketing campaign planning and execution.
- Write copy for social media posts, promotional emails, and other marketing collateral.
- Assist in the creation of written, video, and image content for marketing channels.
- Participate in marketing brainstorming sessions.
- Assist in the management of website SEO.
- Take part in formal and informal training opportunities.
- Measure and report the results of marketing initiatives.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or currently working towards a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- Successful completion of introductory courses in marketing, business, or equivalent
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook)
- Previous experience with the use of Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and content management tools (Canva, MailChimp, Creator Space) is a plus
- Applied understanding of basic marketing principles
- Familiarity with major social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, etc.)
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Comfortable with multitasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of SEO techniques and best practices
- Basic photography, image, and video editing, and graphic design skills
How to Apply: Please click here to view where the job will soon be posted. When available, complete the online application and upload the following for a complete application: cover letter, resume, or C.V. and contact information for two work-related references.
Please contact Jon Cabrera with any questions.