Job Title: Global Partnerships Senior Coordinator
Organization: Wyoming Office of Tourism
Location: Cheyenne, WY
Organization Overview: The Wyoming Office of Tourism (WOT), the only statewide Destination Marketing Organization dedicated to growing Wyoming’s tourism economy. Global Partnerships serves Wyoming by championing the destination and brand and proactively developing relationships that will maximize the impact of new and existing partnerships. This is achieved through industry outreach strategies, direct relationships with partners selling Wyoming products both internationally and domestically, as well as continued cross-departmental collaboration with state agencies.
Position Overview: The primary role of the Global Partnerships Sr. Coordinator is to provide an elevated level of support to WOT’s Global Partnerships team, WY partners, and vendors by delivering excellent customer service and project management in a comprehensive and proficient manner.
- Coordinates and plans all international trade familiarization tours and assists with domestic trade familiarization tours as needed.
- Independently manages department operations including project management tools, calendars, contract needs, and vendor estimates and invoices.
- Manages and updates a leads database.
- Assists in the coordination of the Wyoming Governor’s Conference on Hospitality and Tourism.
- Responsible for gathering pertinent information from Wyoming partners to be distributed during training meetings on sales missions and during tradeshows.
- Assists in gathering and distributing research/visitation data to Wyoming partners.
- Solely responsible for department administrative support duties for all Global Partnerships program managers and Sr. Manager.
- Travels independently, as needed, in state and out of state for department related training needs, production assistance, and event representation.
- Assists in gathering and entering data for the Year in Review, Annual Report, and other required reporting.
- Work with the Operations & Administration Manager and other senior coordinators to collaboratively improve, create and implement office-wide processes and projects and serve as department liaison to communicate and report information back to fellow senior coordinators to support collaboration amongst all WOT departments.
- Driven Mindset: An eagerness in continuous learning, further responsibility and forward-thinking.
- Effective Team Player: Shares in successes and problem solving and thrives in a collaborative environment.
- People Person: Engages well with peers and is self-aware while displaying appropriate interpersonal skills including active listening, flexibility, and patience.
- Problem Solver: Ability to make independent decisions, ask questions and utilize resources in alignment with the organization’s strategic priorities.
- Professional Effectiveness: Adaptable, exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail. Ability to multi-task with potential interruptions. Knowledge of modern office practices, scheduling, time management.
- BS/BA in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, or relevant field
Salary/Pay: mid $40,000.00 per year
How to Apply: Please click here to view the full job description as well as how to apply.