close to Centennial, WY
Position Title: Ticket Office Lead
Organization: Snowy Range Ski Area
Location: close to Centennial, WY
Duties: Oversee the operations of the ticket office, which broadly includes, the Point of Sale/ticketing system, staffing, cash handling, and guest relations for Snowy Range Ski Area both in person as well as answering questions on phone, email, and other methods. The Ticket Office Manager is responsible for:
- Operate proficiently and quickly in the Point of Sale System, with an understanding to identify and remedy problems, troubleshoot both hardware and software, and assist both employees and guests with any system questions, problems, and changes needed.
- Ensure customer needs are met in an accurate and timely manner with a friendly attitude and a welcoming smile!
- Hire, schedule, and train employees, ensuring proper coverage as guest volume dictates.
- Maintain proper, professional and timely, communication with customers and groups.
- Perform additional duties and communicate with other departments across all areas of the Ski Area to create a seamless guest experience. Cross train staff across multiple lodge departments to assist as needed.
- Oversee and coordinate across departments the group reservations process, administer pass printing, and monitor physical ticket sales including inventories and external sales points.
- Schedule, train, and supervise Retail Staff.
- Adhere to the Handbook and be responsible for enforcement of Snowy Range Policy and procedure.
- Work closely with Mountain Sports School in support of groups, reservations, and guest communication.
- Highly accurate cash handling and reporting. Investigating and resolving any discrepancies or errors.
- Maintain and store proper records for groups, daily sales, etc.
- Assist Lodge Manager with off-site sales events during fall and winter seasons.
- Cleanliness & organization of the ticket office.
- Ability to make it reliably to work in all weather, all winter long.
Preferred Qualifications: (Included, but not limited to the following)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Problem solving ability
- Previous management experience
- Point of Sale and Excel experience required.
- Strong computer skills with the ability to work in multiple software programs
- Strong guest service skills, with the ability to make decisions independently for the guest
- Ability to handle high volume sales in a quick moving environment.
Start/End Dates: Seasonal full time hiring now for implementation, but would be Nov-April ordinarily
Salary/Pay: $79,000-$87,000 based upon region/location.
How to Apply: Please contact the Lodge Manager, Cade Bednarchik, either at Cade@snowyrangeski.com or by phone (307)-745-5750 x511