Position Title: Sustainability Project Manager
Location: Bergen, Norway
Organization Overview: At Mowi, we work with the ocean to produce nutritious, delicious and supreme-quality seafood. We fulfill one fifth of global demand for farm-raised Atlantic salmon and are constantly driven by innovation and the desire to achieve the highest standards of sustainability.
At Mowi, we care for every aspect of our salmon. We are the only salmon producer with full internal control of our own genetics, feed, farming operations, harvesting, processing, logistics, sales and marketing.
Position Overview: The position of Sustainability Project Manager is an exciting opportunity to further develop and implement Mowi’s sustainability strategy, with a strong interaction with Mowi’s Global R&D and Technical team as well as our business units located in Europe, America and Asia.
The position reports to the Chief Sustainability Officer.
- Support the CSO with the implementation of Mowi’s sustainability strategy
- Initiate, map and support sustainability linked initiatives across our business units globally
- Support the CSO with the annual report preparations and external audit
- Improve existing and prepare for new sustainability reports such as CDP reports, TCFD, TNFD, GRI, SASB
- Maintain and improve Mowi’s sustainable packaging footprint (reporting and initiatives)
- Maintain and improve Mowi’s sustainability processes to ensure a sustainable supply chain
- Be the internal expert on climate accounting, including scope 3 and carbon market mechanisms
- Support R&D projects linked with sustainability
- MSc in biology, environmental sciences, sustainability or equivalent
- Knowledge on corporate sustainability including corporate and product carbon footprint, biodiversity and sustainable feed raw materials
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate complex issues clearly
Application Deadline: September 15
How to Apply: Submit application materials here.