Organization: Joey’s Foundation
Type of opportunity: Internship
Contact: Sheila Blackburn, Executive Director, email@example.com, (307) 763-0897
- Assist with design and implementation of classes and activities
- Register parents and students
- Help coordinate volunteers, community members, participants, and families
- Teach or supervise classes, field trips, or other activities
- Prepare vehicles, etc., for activities and clean up following activities
- See further duties on internship description, posted below
- Valid drivers license and Wyoming fishing license
- Basic fly fishing knowledge
- Positive image in attire and attitude
- Professional mannerisms
- Strong communication skills
Start and end dates: May 28–August 28, 2018 (flexible, can be a portion of the summer)
Hours: Monday–Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Salary/pay: Due to the nonprofit status of Joey’s Foundation there is unfortunately no current funding to support a salary for this position, although there will be a $100 stipend gifted per month.
Link to more information: Download the complete internship description
How to apply: Submit resume and letter of interest to Sheila Blackburn, firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: Application process opens January 8, 2018, and will conclude upon placement of qualified candidate or May 1, 2018.