Contact: Mansel Nelson
Duties: Spend your summer working with tribal organizations to address tribal environmental issues. The internships have a technical, educational or policy focus.
- US Citizen
- Full-time undergraduate or graduate college student during Spring 2018 (12 hours undergrad, 9 hours grad) at any tribal college, college or university.
- Have at least a 2.5 cumulative GPA
- Majoring in an environmental or related field like science, engineering, planning, policy, law, management, political science, anthropology, or health.
- Interested in pursuing an environmental career after graduating
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interest in working with Native American tribes or topics.
Salary/pay: The internship program provides each student intern with a stipend, and limited housing and travel allowances.
How to apply: To apply, submit an online application. You can also provide your preferences for the host sites you find interesting.
Application deadline: February 28, 2018