Organization: Sheridan Community Land Trust
Contact: Brad Bauer
Duties: The Operations and Program Manager supports staff and SCLT membership. S/he assists in administrative, financial, and supportive tasks. S/he will be in regular contact with members and the public. S/he will lead minor outreach events. The Operations and Program Manager works with the Director of Communication and Marketing, the Trails Manger, the Bookkeeper and reports to the Executive Director.
- Strong organizational and communications skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; Experience with Quickbooks and InDesign.
- Preferred: Experience with website and social media management.
- Demonstrated ability and interest to learn new skills quickly, and in good humor, including databases, systems and mailings.
- Must be able to prioritize tasks regularly, work well under pressure, manage a variety of tasks simultaneously and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Experience in small office environment and prior office manager experience desired.
- A can-do, friendly attitude. Self-motivated and able to multi-task and cope with interruption and changes.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills, with enthusiasm for the organization’s programs and goals.
- Ability to work well as part of team as well as individually with minimal supervision. Willingness to work some evenings and weekends.
Salary/pay: This is a part-time, unbenefited position. The position will work 20 hour/week, 4 hours a day, 5 days a week. The position includes eleven (11) holidays each calendar year, and a phone stipend of $22.50 / month. Salary is up to $16/hour commensurate with experience.
Link to more information: View the full description.
How to apply: Email a letter of interest, resume, and contact information for three references to email@example.com. Please use subject line: “Operations and Program Manager Application”. Applications are only accepted electronically. No calls please.
Application deadline: Screening of applications begins April 16, 2018 and the position is open until filled.