Job Title: Internship in Advertising Campaigns
Organization: Herrmann Global
Type of opportunity: This internship will be in the core of advertising and marketing with the goal to expand the client portfolio of the company across the United States. We are a fast growing organization and look for a talented professional self-starter to help to manage our international social media projects, including marketing, advertising, and video production services and custom advertising campaigns to clients in the tourism and hospitality industry.
Duties: You will collaborate directly with our local and global team and will include the following elements:
- Team Coordination: Assist in connecting our teams, specifically, between journalists, sales departments, and client services. Advertising project managers need to effectively communicate with our teams to set priorities, ensure that project milestones and budget expectations are met, and determine team member expectations across departments. An advertising project manager may also communicate directly with executives to provide progress updates.
- Client Communication: You will be tasked with client communications, from initial meetings to determine the scope of a project and a client’s needs and expectations to receiving client feedback on deliverables. Additionally, advertising project managers need to communicate with clients and internal teams as the scope of the project shifts.
- Strategic Planning: We want strategic thinkers, able to understand a client’s desired outcomes. This role requires a keen learning curve of our client’s industry You should have a solid grasp of the client’s environment and be able to identify opportunities to innovate and improve our process.
- Time and Personnel Management: You will work with staff members, developing an initial project plan and timeline to ensure that team members and clients understand the expectations. In addition, advertising project managers may identify areas where team members are needed to ensure that project milestones and deliverables are completed according to the schedule.
Desired qualifications: Advertising project managers balance direct oversight of ongoing advertising projects with client communications and schedule management. We consider candidates with a bachelor’s degree, experience working for an advertising agency or the tourism industry and the following skills:
- Project management – to ensure that they can take an active learning role in project development on a day-to-day basis
- Personnel oversight – because they coordinate the activities of cross-functional teams, project managers should also have a firm grasp of personnel management principles and practices
- Scheduling and planning – setting project schedules and timelines is a major part of the advertising project manager’s role, requiring attention to detail and the ability to plan multiple, concurrent projects
- Written and verbal communication – advertising project managers frequently communicate with team members, clients, and contractors.
Start and end dates: Internship turning into a possible full-time position after the training period
Link to more information: https://www.herrmannglobal.com/careers/project-manager-internship/
How to apply: For applications, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org