Job Title: Summer Intern
Organization: Wyoming Wildlife Federation
Location: Lander, WY
● Participate in meetings with stakeholders and decision makers.
● Compose and send social media posts and other communications.
● Become familiar with WWF’s issues and perform tasks to assist with advocacy and organization work.
● Conduct issue and process research and present summaries of same.
● Assist in organizing and carrying out WWF events.
● Provide assistance and supervision during 2 summer day-camp programs.
● Current student or recent graduate with majors in environmental science, range science, political science, marketing, or a similar major.
● Strong organizational skills.
● Ability to work professionally with diverse team members, members of the public, organization partners, and decision makers.
● Strong communication skills.
● Must have clean driving and criminal record. Background checks are mandatory for successful candidates.
Start/End dates: May 20, 2020
How to apply & application deadline: Send cover letter, resume, and 3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Summer Internship’. References will not be contacted without the consent of the applicant. Please make sure to address your interest in this position and all relevant professional and personal experience in your cover letter. No phone calls please.
Deadline for Application is March 31st.