Job Title: Business Services Senior Coordinator
Organization:Wyoming Office of Tourism
Overview: The role of the Business Services Senior Coordinator is to perform a variety of project management, administrative and operational duties within the Business Operations department and is positioned as one of the preliminary faces/voices of the organization. This individual is responsible for providing support to the Executive Director and Operations and Administration Manager and is the primary representative to the Governor’s appointed Wyoming Tourism Board.
- Serves as one of the primary faces/voices of the Wyoming Office of Tourism by greeting and assisting visitors over the phone and occasionally in the Welcome Center.
- Performs executive-level administrative and support duties for Executive Director including diversified and/or confidential administrative functions. Maintains Executive Director’s calendar by coordinating and scheduling meetings, conferences, speaking engagements and travel; arranging itineraries, agendas and compiling documents for travel-related meetings. Works closely with Executive Director on national, regional and statewide issues.
- Manages all functions for the Wyoming Tourism Board; engagement; organizes meetings including technology for all meetings; manages board members travel, lodging and meals as needed; assures compliance with State of Wyoming Boards and Commissions rules and guidelines.
- Supports the Operations and Administrations manager in day to day tactical initiatives within the areas of recruitment, on/offboarding, virtual event planning, office-wide messaging and communication.
- Responds to a wide-range of information dissemination to the Business Operations team by compiling and analyzing vital information, conducting research related to specific programs and preparing reports.
- Collaborate with fellow senior coordinators to improve, create and implement office-wide processes and projects and serve ‘Responsible for maintaining, improving and implementing processes to ensure efficient and effective operations. Anticipate needs and problems; make independent decisions to resolve and make recommendations for improvements.
- Lead coordination of the Procurement process from contract to completion.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail. Ability to multi-task with constant interruptions.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective team player that thrives in a collaborative environment
- Ability to make independent decisions and deploy resources in alignment with the organization’s strategic priorities.
- High level verbal and written communications skills.
- Drives for successful results; sets aggressive goals and invests considerable effort to assure goals are met in a high-quality manner.
- Knowledge of modern office practices, scheduling, time management, travel logistics.
- BS/BA in Business Administration or relevant field a plus
Salary/pay: low $40,000
Wyoming Office of Tourism
5611 High Plains Road
Cheyenne, WY 82007