Mammoth Hot Springs, Yellowstone National Park
Job Title: Creative Marketing Manager
Organization: Xanterra Travel Collection
Location: Mammoth Hot Springs, Yellowstone National Park
Organization Overview: Join the team at Xanterra Travel Collection – Yellowstone National Park’s primary authorized concessioner! They provide lodging, camping, and activities in Yellowstone and maintain the in-park facilities for which they take reservations (including the historic Old Faithful Inn!).
Position Overview: The Creative Marketing Manager manages and provides creative guidance to the development of all Yellowstone consumer, recruitment, internal, group, and conference marketing and communications consistent with the sales and marketing plan. This position will also oversee Xanterra’s overall media and content strategy in Yellowstone which includes social media, digital signage, videos, photos, and audio. They will ensure all media is designed appropriately and accurately, reflecting the best use of digital and online channels.
This position requires exceptional creative, collaborative, and communication skills. Yellowstone has a small marketing department, requiring a person with strong initiative and the ability to work independently. This position works closely and supports/provides guidance for the creative needs of the Director of Sales and Marketing, Communications Manager and Digital Marketing Manager.
- Bachelors or similar degree in Graphic Design, Social Media, Communications, Videography, Sales & Marketing, Business or related field.
- At least two years of relevant job experience.
- Hands-on experience with creative software like the Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, and Dreamweaver or similar design software.
- Experience in designing and creating emails, brochures, advertisements, videos, podcasts, and other marketing materials and media.
- Hands-on experience in maintaining websites including writing and uploading content. Html experienced preferred but not required.
- Experience posting and monitoring social media including Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok and other channels.
- Ability to apply industry and company guidelines concerning written and verbal communications.
- Excellent “people skills.”
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to maintain a positive team-oriented attitude.
- Willingness to travel in and out of state for several days.
- Ability to project a professional corporate image to the public.
- Experience in the travel industry, advertising, graphic design is preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge of Yellowstone National Park.
Start/End Dates: Full-Time, Year-Round
How to apply & application deadline: Please click here to view the full job description as well as view the online application.
Additionally, if you are interested in the position and have questions about what living/working in the world’s first national park is like, feel free to reach out to Ashton Hooker (Digital Communications Specialist for the National Park Service in Yellowstone) at firstname.lastname@example.org.